Bulletproof Your Corporation
This book will help you, the asset holder, business owner and entrepreneur, with an important element of your overall business protection plan: Following the corporate formalities so that your own personal assets are covered.
Learn how to raise and maintain the corporate veil of protection to protect you, your assets, and your company from claims brought against your businesss.
This book walks you through:
- Preliminary considerations such as developing your business ideas
- Choosing an entity and a state for your business
- Assessing risks and costs of starting a business
- All the steps necessary to form a corporation of LLC to establish protection
- How to maintain the corporate veil through corporate formalities
- How to conduct shareholder and director meetings
- How to protect shareholders, directors, and officers from liability
- Pitfalls to avoid
- This book also includes sample documents such as:
- Templates for Minutes to cover a variety of meetings situations
- Articles of Incorporation
- Consent to Serve as a Resident Agent
- Directors and Offices Checklist
- Waiver of Notice and Notice of Special Meetings
About the Author
Garrett Sutton, Esq. is a corporate attorney, asset protection expert and best selling author of 10 books. He has sold more than 850,000 books to guide entrepreneurs and investors. For more than 29 years, Garrett Sutton has run his practice assisting others in protecting assets and maximizing financial goals. The companies he founded, Corporate Direct and Sutton Law Center, have helped more than 10,000 clients protect assets and incorporate businesses. Garrett is a member of the elite group of “Rich Dad Advisors” for bestselling author Robert Kiyosaki.
Garrett Sutton is the author of Start Your Own Corporation, Loopholes of Real Estate, Run Your Own Corporation, The ABC’s of Getting Out of Debt, Writing Winning Business Plans and Buying and Selling a Business in the Rich Dad Advisors series.