Start Your Own Corporation
Start Your Own Corporation educates you on an action plan to protect your life’s gains. Corporate attorney and best selling author Garrett Sutton clearly explains how to protect yourself and the strategies for limiting liability.
- Select the best entity for your personal strategy
- Maximize the incredible benefits of corporations and LLCs
- Use Nevada and Wyoming corporations for asset protection and tax savings
- Raise money for your new ventures
- Easily prepare and maintain corporate records
We live in a highly litigious world. As you live your life you must keep your guard up. As you grow your wealth you must protect it. For those who don’t predators await, and their attorneys will use every trick in the toolbox to get at – whether large or small-your unprotected assets.
Garrett Sutton has spent the last thirty years protecting clients’ assets and implementing corporate structures to limit liability. This significant experience shines through in a very readable book on the why to’s and how to’s for achieving asset protection. Start Your Own Corporation teaches how to select between corporations and LLCs and how to use Nevada and Wyoming entities to your maximum advantage. This non-technical and easy to understand book also educates on the importance of following corporate formalities, using business tax deductions and building business credit.
Praise for Start Your Own Corporation
Rich Dad Poor Dad author Robert Kiyosaki says, “Start Your Own Corporation is a must read for anyone with any assets to protect… (it’s) the clearest and most popular book on asset protection in the last decade!”
“If you are serious about being rich and keeping your wealth, understanding corporations and other legal structures is an important part of your ongoing financial education… I am pleased to introduce to you my advisor in these matters, Garrett Sutton. He is a pleasure to work with, and he is more than a great advisor, he is a great teacher.” – Best Selling Author Robert Kiyosaki, Creator of Rich Dad Poor Dad
“I gave it 5 stars because of the way it was written which makes it easy for new entrepreneurs to understand and apply its principles. Now I know how risky it is to start a business as a sole proprietor or in a partnership. The author convinced me that in order to protect one’s wealth, it is important to create a corporation. All in all, this book is the perfect complement to Robert Kiyosaki’s book, Rich Dad Poor Dad.” – Kamarulzaman Ishak, Malaysia
“I’ve been a Rich Dad books reader and Kiyosaki mentioned Sutton a few times as part of his advisory team. When I saw that he released this book, I knew I had to have it for my personal library. And it didn’t disappoint. Still one of my favorite books along with the latter release, Run Your Own Corporation.” -Steve W., California
“This is a great book for newbies to the business world. It does a very good job in explaining the different types of business entities. I think that anyone who is considering starting a business should give this book a look as it will expand your knowledge in this arena.” -Nicholas D. Hoyt
“This is the best book to read to really understand the power of corporations. I recommend this book to anyone who is interested in learning about corporations.” -Kathie Zamora
About the Author
Garrett Sutton, Esq. is a corporate attorney, asset protection expert and best selling author of 10 books. He has sold more than 850,000 books to guide entrepreneurs and investors. For more than 29 years, Garrett Sutton has run his practice assisting others in protecting assets and maximizing financial goals. The companies he founded, Corporate Direct and Sutton Law Center, have helped more than 10,000 clients protect assets and incorporate businesses. Garrett is a member of the elite group of “Rich Dad Advisors” for bestselling author Robert Kiyosaki.
Garrett Sutton is the author of Start Your Own Corporation, Loopholes of Real Estate, Run Your Own Corporation, The ABC’s of Getting Out of Debt, Writing Winning Business Plans and Buying and Selling a Business in the Rich Dad Advisors series.
Free Shipping May Not Apply to Amazon or Barnes & Noble
Table of Contents
- Foreword by Robert Kiyosaki
- Chapter One: Your Entity Menu
- Chapter Two: Good Entities
- Chapter Three: Corporation or LLC?
- Chapter Four: Using Nevada and Wyoming Entities to Your Maximum Advantage
- Chapter Five: How a Charging Order Works to Your Advantage
- Chapter Six: Crossing State Lines
- Chapter Seven: Professional Corporations
- Chapter Eight: Organizational Steps for Forming a Corporation, Limited Liability Company and Limited Partnership
- Chapter Nine: The Importance of Corporate Formalities
- Chapter Ten: Business Tax Deductions
- Chapter Eleven: Building Corporate Credit
- Chapter Twelve: Insurance
- Chapter Thirteen: Joint Ventures
- Chapter Fourteen: Raising Money
- Chapter Fifteen: Voting Trusts
- Chapter Sixteen: Know Who Your Directors and Officers Are!
- Chapter Seventeen: How to Use a Buy-Sell Agreement
- Chapter Eighteen: Protecting You and Your Business from Scams
- Chapter Nineteen: What Happens at the End
- Chapter Twenty: Some Miscellaneous Traps
- Chapter Twenty-One: Seven Steps to Achieve Limited Liability
- References and Resources
- About the Author
- Other Books by Garrett Sutton, Esq.