Writing Winning Business Plans
To win in business requires a winning business plan. To write a winning business plan requires reading Garrett Sutton’s dynamic book on the topic. Writing Winning Business Plans provides the insights and the direction on how to do it well and do it right.
Rich Dad/Poor Dad author Robert Kiyosaki says, “The first step in business is a great business plan. It must be a page turner that hooks and holds a potential investor. Garrett Sutton’s Writing Winning Business Plans is THE book for key strategies on preparing winning plans for both business and real estate ventures.”
Crisply written and featuring real life illustrative stories, Writing Winning Business Plans discusses all the key elements for a successful plan. Topics include clarifying your business vision, understanding your financials and analyzing your competition. Also covered are how to wisely use your business plan as a tool and how to attract funding for your new or existing businesses.
As business plan competitions become more popular around the world Writing Winning Business Plans also discusses how to enter and how to win these ever more lucrative contests. In addition, how to quickly interest a potential investor, also known as the elevator pitch, is explained. And, as opportunities arise around the world, how to present your plan in various countries is explored.
Writing Winning Business Plans is the complete compendium for this essential entrepreneurial rite of passage – preparing a winning business plan.
Companion Files & PDFs to the Audio Book
If you purchased the audio book, here are the companion Writing Winning Business Plans PDFs and diagrams.
- Complete PDF of Writing Winning Business Plans Companion Files
- WWBP Business Start-up Checklist Book Appendix A
- WWBP Chapter 2 B-1 Triangle
- WWBP Chapter 3 Cashflow Quadrant
- WWBP Chapter 3 Outline of Business Plan
- WWBP Chapter 13 Break Even Formula
- WWBP Chapter 13 Detailed Cash Flow Statement
- WWBP Chapter 13 Detailed Income Statement
- WWBP Chapter 13 Simplified Income Statement
- WWBP Sample Business Plan Book Appendix B