S Corp Election (Form 2553)
When you form a corporation, you will be automatically taxed as a double tax C corporation. If you want the flow through taxation of an S corporation, you have to make a special filing with the IRS. You have to get IRS permission by filing their Form 2553. You should file this form promptly after setting up your entity. For more information or to get started, call us today at 800-600-1760 or sign up for a free 15-minute consultation.