About Tax and Asset Protection Class
ASSET PROTECTION TRAINING by Garrett Sutton, Esq.
So many people work for years… decades to achieve financial success, but are at risk of losing it all with just a few key missteps. Just one mistake and you could lose everything you have created… Protecting your assets is just as critical as creating them.
Discover the strategies and techniques that the rich have used to protect their wealth for generations!
With this course, you’ll learn:
- The key concepts that will help you be more knowledgeable on asset protection than most attorneys.
- The appropriate and beneficial use of entities, trusts, and other methods for protecting your real estate, business and brokerage holdings.
- The vital steps to take that will protect your assets for your family and your future.
Whether you are a successful business owner who wants to be sure you are protecting your assets, or you’re just starting out and want to know that you are protected as you create your wealth, this class is for you. You will get all the knowledge you need to avoid the common legal pitfalls that are the demise of unsuspecting, uneducated business owners.
TAX TRAINING by Tom Wheelwright, CPA
Typically, as people start to increase their income, their taxes become astronomical!
But it doesn’t have to be that way…
Keep more of your money where it belongs—in your pocket!
Wouldn’t it be great to not only learn how to pay less tax but also how to reduce your chances of an IRS or CRA audit? With this course, you’ll learn:
- How you can create tax savings everyday of your life using a few simple steps and keep more of what you earn.
- Why the tax law is simply a series of stimulus packages for business owners and investors and how to use them to your own advantage.
- A solid foundation for understanding how and why the tax system is set up the way it is and how to navigate it to maximize tax savings.
Don’t give away everything you earn in taxes, learn how to use the tax laws to your financial benefit!
Gain all this valuable information & personalized training from Garrett and Tom.
Cancellation of class:
Students who wish to cancel registration of the class up to 30 days prior to the class will receive a refund, less $150 non-refundable enrollment fee. Students who wish to cancel registration of the class less than 30 days in advance of the class will receive a 50% refund. In the event the class is cancelled by the instructors, the student will receive a full refund.
On-site class size is limited and filled on a first paid basis. Class space cannot be reserved without payment. Attendees of the Tax and Asset Protection class will be given priority for future classes offered.
For more information or to register, please call us at (800) 700-1430 or (775) 824-0300