How to Use Limited Liability Companies & Limited Partnerships
Learn to protect assets and to create your own legal defense to protect against the claims of would-be creditors. This is the newly updated fourth edition that guides readers through getting the most out of their legal structure.
You will learn how to:
- Select the right entity for your specific use.
- Follow the rules to keep your assets protected.
- Creatively plan the future for your and your family.
- Easily manage and operate an LLC or Limited Partnership.
- Strategically use entities to hold real estate and other assets.
Praise from Critics
“The book is written in clear, cogent everyday language augmented by helpful examples. For anyone contemplating the formation of an LLC or LP, Sutton’s book is a valuable resource.” – Foreword Reviews
Praise from Readers
“This book can help you to be rich. It is a must read for those wanting to protect their wealth.”
– Robert Kiyosaki, best selling author of the international best seller, “Rich Dad Poor Dad”
“I highly recommend this book. Every asset I own has its own protection and each investment is individually protected. If you are going to hold assets you need to implement the strategies clearly discussed in this excellent book.”
– Ken McElroy, best selling author of “The ABCs of Real Estate Investing” and “The Advanced Guide to Real Estate Investing”
“Garrett Sutton has written an excellent overview of asset protection strategies allowing you to protect your life’s work. I recommend that all my clients read this book.”
– Gary Gorman, best selling author of “Exchanging Up! How to Build a Real Estate Empire Without Paying Taxes…Using 1031 Exchanges.”
About the Author
Garrett Sutton, Esq. is a corporate attorney, asset protection expert and best selling author of 10 books. He has sold more than 850,000 books to guide entrepreneurs and investors. For more than 29 years, Garrett Sutton has run his practice assisting others in protecting assets and maximizing financial goals. The companies he founded, Corporate Direct and Sutton Law Center, have helped more than 10,000 clients protect assets and incorporate businesses. Garrett is a member of the elite group of “Rich Dad Advisors” for bestselling author Robert Kiyosaki.
Garrett Sutton is the author of Start Your Own Corporation, Loopholes of Real Estate, Run Your Own Corporation, The ABC’s of Getting Out of Debt, Writing Winning Business Plans and Buying and Selling a Business in the Rich Dad Advisors series.