Consult with an Incorporating Specialist 15 minutes for Free:
We’ll guide you through the process of choosing the right entity and creating a personalized structure to best protect your assets. To get started, call 1-800-600-1760.
Conduct a Business Name Check:
We conduct a preliminary name check to see whether the business name you’ve selected is available in your state of formation or qualification.
We file your documents to incorporate your business with the Secretary of State and provide the required registered agent service.
Receive Your Complete Corporation Package:
Once you are registered with the state, we’ll mail you the complete corporation package. We provide you with a detailed operating agreement that meets the new requirements of the IRS and other needed documents for complete asset protection,
Available Ongoing Support:
As a beneficial service, we help you maintain the protections offered by your corporate entity. This is also known as maintaining your corporate veil.
Why Choose Corporate Direct
Corporate Direct believes in setting clients up for success for the life of their business. We are dedicated to helping our clients set up and maintain proper asset protection from the beginning. We will help maintain your company’s corporate veil. Clients get what they need from the start, at an affordable price, with no hidden fees or unmet legal requirements. To ensure this, we include:
- A personal consultation with an incorporating specialist to ensure you have the right asset protection structure for your needs.
- A registered agent in your state(s) of incorporation/organization or qualification. We cover all 50 states.
- Articles of Organization / Articles of Incorporation
- By-laws / Operating Agreement (Detailed specifically towards your business and your state’s laws. It also includes the new IRS rules for partnerships.)
- Meeting Minutes
- Membership Certificates Issued / Stocks Issued
- Garrett Sutton’s book Bulletproof Your Corporation, a $49 value, which guides you through following the corporate formalities so that your own personal assets are covered.
- Optionally, we can obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN) for a $35 fee.
- As a service, we also keep clients updated
ofimportant legal developments.
- All for $695 plus any applicable state fees.
Avoid Predatory Tactics of Corporation Companies
While big online corporation companies or unspecialized lawyers will allow clients to sign up for legal entities that do not offer the best legal protection or tax advantages, we carefully review all of our clients’ needs to protect them from later hardship. For example, we’ve seen real estate owners set up as C Corporations resulting in them paying double in taxes! Avoid the hazards of attempting to do it yourself, working with organizations that are not looking out for your best interest, or working with unspecialized staff who do not understand the intricacies of the legal system across America’s 50 states.
Some online corporation companies also use predatory tactics, only providing some of the required documents
Some mom-and-pop registered agent service companies may go out of business and not let their clients know, resulting in the loss of important legal documents and notifications. Or they may be slow to alert their clients
What Garrett Sutton’s Corporate Direct Stands For
The Corporate Direct team follows the tenants of our founder Garrett Sutton, a corporate attorney, asset protection expert and best selling author who has sold more than 900,000 books that guide entrepreneurs and investors. Garrett is also a member of the elite group of “Rich Dad Advisors” for bestselling author Robert Kiyosaki.
We will include all required documents to set up your business and provide our expertise to ensure optimal execution. We’re so confident that we can protect you from personal liability, we offer a $50,000 guarantee.
Corporate Direct has been in business for over 30 years, and we believe in providing our clients with the knowledge and resources they need to be successful. That is why with each incorporation we include the free book Bulletproof Your Corporation.
Resources for Starting Your Business / Entity
Are you thinking about starting a business or are you new to the legal requirements necessary for owning your own business? Learn more by clicking on the links below.
- Get Your Incorporation Start-up Kit
- Benefits of Incorporating
- Start-Up Tasks
- Registered Agent Services
- Employer ID Number (EIN)
- Incorporation Fees
Select the Best Entity Type for You
- Single Member LLC
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Limited Partnership
- S Corporation
- C Corporation
- B Corporation
- Nonprofit Corporation
- Business Comparison Chart